Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Doing Puzzles

Since Jayden was around 2 years old, he has a keen interest in doing puzzle. He can keep doing puzzle for almost 1 hour if Javier never disturb him. Whenever he saw a puzzle, he would ask me to buy for him. I like to buy him puzzle, because he can keep playing it again and again. I tried to let Javier do some puzzle, but he is not very keen. He prefer to throw it about and hide the pieces in Jayden school bag.

Today after i bring him to see doctor, we went to sun plaza Library. He saw this puzzle at Japan Home and ask me to buy for him. The puzzle is cheap and the quality is not bad.

After he wake up from his afternoon nap, the first thing he do is to ask me to open up the puzzle for him to do and he completed the 3 puzzles himself without asking any help from me.


Full concentration when he is doing his puzzle


3-in 1 Tom and Jerry puzzle from Japan Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers