Monday, February 15, 2010

大年初二 大吉大利

Today is 大年初二, more house visiting today. We will be visiting my brother's place today follow by my hubby elder sister house than back to my brother's place for some mahjong... yipppeee. How I miss the time we played majong every chinese new year.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone... Huat ah!!!!!!

Mr little Hawaii, I bought this shirt at Queensway shopping centre. I like Javier wearing this flowery shirt. He look so cute in it.
Jayden posing with his Ben 10 toys for mummy to take pictures
Such loving picture of Jayden and Javier

Of course, mummy have to take pictures with the boys also.


Me & My 2 little darlings
We are at my brother's void deck, waiting for the lift. As usual, the boys behave like little monkeys. Running here and there and touching this and that.
My niece is so cute, ask Javier to say happy new year to her grandpa
Javier playing with the toys
Glenda, Javier and Gladys
Both of the girls wants to sit with Javier during lunch time.
My niece Glenda took this picture for us.
We are having steamboat cum barbecue today. Yeh... I like it!
The 3 man lazing around after the sumptuous lunch.
After our lunch, we set off to my hubby elder sis house.
Javier playing with some toy buses and cars

The kids like to come here, as there is lots of toys here for them to play. They even know where their 姑丈 keeps all the toys.
Jayden playing the Thomas & Trains



And not forgetting having some snacks also
My 2 boys cannot play togather, if not they will sure fights for the toys. Normally, they will each play at one corner
'Bang... Bang...Bang'
While he 'bang' at us, all of us have to make a sound and pretend to be 'dead'. And seeing us like tat, he will keep laughing.

After Javier wake up from his nap, we went to my brother's place for dinner and a mahjong session. Oh... how i missed playing mahjong. We only left my brother's place at 10plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers