Saturday, February 13, 2010

A walk in the chinatown Pasar Malam

A walk in in the chinatown pasar malam really filled me with the new year atmosphere. It was packed with people doing their final shopping before the chinese new year. It was near impossible to bring the 2 young kids with us to do the shopping. We have to hold on the kids real tight if not they will be pushed away from us. At one point, I just have to carry Javier, as it is really not possible to walk. Jayden was full of question, asking me what is this and that.....

Even though, we did a really fast jalan jalan, I still managed to buy some new year goodies and some wall decoration for chinese new year.

The lights up at the chinatown. Javier was really excited, he keep telling me 'lights.. lights'.

The initial part of the pasar malam was still not so crowded
The boys stopping at the stall to look at the toys.
I bought some new year decoration from this stall.

Javier was fascinated with the stuffs selling in this stall. He keep wanting to take the crystal to play
Pamelo... Pamelo everywhere
Crowded with peole from here onwards
I am also not too sure what is this. I just think that it is very cute and is named bottle gourd.
Managed to find a small area which is not so crowded and take a rest here and also take some pictures with my little darling.
We bought some goodies here
Jayden was also busy looking at the different type of goodies selling at the stall.
The red red chinese costume for the chinese new year.
Greedy little Javier keep pestering daddy to open up the goodies for him to eat. He quickly find a spot and sit down to enjoy his snack.
After some snacks and rest, we continue with our walk.
Jayden saw this pig leg and touch it before I could stop him. Luckily the man at that stall did not mind and still smile at us.
All the different types of susages hanging on the wall.
Bright, colourful lanterns hanging on the stall top
Daddy bring Jayden to the washroom, so me and Javier waitited for them nearby. Of course my little boy cannot keep his hand still, he like to touch here and there. He pretend to make a call to his 'gong gong'.
The 2 little monkey fooling around again!!!!
The bright striking flowers sold at the stall.
These lanterns are hang outside a temple.
We left the chinatown pasar malam after a short 45mins walk. I don't like crowds especially when I am bringing 2 kids along. Anyway it is getting late, so we headed home for the kids to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers