Sunday, February 14, 2010

Reunion Lunch & Dinner

So excitied today... I don't know why also??? Since I was young, I really looked forward to the once a year reunion makan. We have 2 session of makan today, the first one is lunch with my hubby family follow by a dinner with my own family members.

We have our lunch reunion at Tung Lok Seafood Resturant.

Before we set off for the Reunion lunch, the boys playing bicycle at the corridors.

As usual, Javier is eating. Most probably eating sweets.

We reached the restaurant very early. So I let my boys eat the peanuts and mummy busy snapping pictures here and there.
We have been having our reunion makan here since a few years ago. Their service is very good, partly it is becos they know my mil so welll after patronising this restuarant for so many times.

Me & my 2 boys
When my hubby family reached, we started with our 'lao yu sheng'
'Huat ah'!!!!!! Even my 2 boys are happily joining in.
This is our food consisiting of Dim Sum and some main dishes.

Our family picture

After bringing the kids home for a nap. Upon the kids woke up at 5.30pm, we leave for the to Restuarant at Tuas. We are supposed to start our dinner at 6pm, So of course we will late for the dinner. This time, there is no time for me to take pictures, as it was rush rush and rush. Reason being that we have a time limit to finsh our dinner. Sometime I feel that it really sound ridiculous that there is a time limit for our reunion dinner, we have to finish our dinner by 7.30pm. Altough there is enough time for us to finish our dinner. But I don't feel comfortable about the time limit. Upon we give an 'ok' sign to start our dinner, dishes was served one after another. We quickly gobbled up our food while looking after the little monkeys running about.
Another 'Huat ah'!!!!
After our stiring and throwing, it ended up like this.

Our food consisting of crabs & buns, steamed fish, noodles, brocooli with mushroom, prawns and dessert 'or ni'. The food tasted quite good

The girls wanted to play with my camera, these 2 pictures are taken by the kids.

Yeh!!!!

My niece took this photo of here daddy.

After the dinner, we went to my brother's place as it was still early. The kids take turns to play with the wii. Jayden was especially happy as he can watch the cartoon show with no limitation. At home, mummy would limit his show time which he is very unhappy about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers