Monday, February 8, 2010

Letter A (Lesson 6)

Today is our last lesson for Letter A. We have a really short lesson as we were rushing for time.

I started the lesson with some sponge stamping on the paper. This finished work will be used to make into airplane for the boys to play.

Next we proceed to our sorting of Uppercase and lowercase A. Javier was not interested in this activity at all, might be due to he is still not too sure of the letter. But Jayden is very keen to help him.


We end the lesson with the I spy 'A' Activity.
As the paint was still wet, I only make the airplane on the next day.
This is the simple airplane which I have make.
The boys playing with it.
But after playing a while, Javier find that my airplane not very interesting leh, cannot fly very far. So he went to take another real airplane to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers