Sunday, February 14, 2010

Its Tigger-rific year!!! Gong Xi Gong Xi

Firstly, I would like to wish everyone a Happy New year and Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!!
Mummy woke up bright and early today to prepare for the new year. However, the 3 mans in our family was still lazing around at 9plus. My little boy is the first one to wake up, after his milk, I changed him into his new year outfit. After the 2 other man is ready, we are ready to set off for our new year house visiting!

Javier would like to wish all auntie, uncle, boys and girls a happy new year!

Of course, mummy would have to snap more pictures since my boys are so 'handsome' today.

Gong xi Gong xi

My 2 boys giving each other a hug!

Our first stop is to my '大伯' house.

Javier was really happy to know that he can have free flow of chocolates, sweets and drinks when we reached there. He would just help himself to the snacks on the table, but of course, out of politeness, he would ask me first lah.
Not sure, why the kids really like to sit on the chair. They even queue up for it. :)
Javier with my cousin son Jason.
Jason is busy posing for the camera, while Javier is busy with the lollipop.
After visiting our 大伯house, we went to visit my grandmother at the old folks home at Sembawang.

Whenever I visit my grandmothers at the old folks home, I would have a sad feeling inside me. Looking at all the old folks waiting for their family members to visit them really make my heart ached for them. They looked so lonely sitting there alone.
After visiting my grandmother, we proceed to my place for lunch. Of course, I am not the one cooking lah, my cooking still not up to standard to cook for so many people to eat. My mum is at my place cooking lunch for us.
Thanks 姑姑 for the ang pow!
My niece Gladys and Jayden fixing Thomas Train
Me, Javier and my niece Glenda
I managed to 'catch' Javier to take a picture with me. With so many kids around, he is too excited to stop and take picture with me. He would rather play with my nieces and his gorgor.
Gladys and Javier
My family

After our lunch, we went to my PIL place. We only stayed a while at my PIL place. After which we went to my hubby grandmother house.



The boys playing a while at my in-laws place before we leave for my hubby grandmother house. It was really crowded at my hubby grandma's house, we have games of cards playing and of course plenty of snacks for us to eat. Of course, the most happy person is my little Javier, cos there so many chocolates and drink!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers