Wednesday, February 10, 2010

To airport.......

Yippppeee..... Daddy is coming back today. I really missed daddy when he is not around, although it is only a short one week.

We reached the airport at 5.10pm and Daddy flight is scheduled to land at 6.00pm, so we still got some time to go makan. I have cooked some porridge for Javier, while Jayden and I have MacDonald for our dinner.

But my little glutton still can't resist the fries.

After our meal, we headed to the arrival hall to wait for daddy. As usual, waiting time 'equals' to monkey time for my boys.

The 2 brothers.

I like this picture, Jayden really looked like a big gorgor sitting beside Javier.

The 'Thousand' face of Jayden!!!!!

Little cute Javier, not as mischief as his gorgor today.... (only today hor!!!!)

He really looked like 'sun wu kong'!!!!

Both of them can played until lying on the floor. :( Mummy no eyes to see

Finally we see daddy!!! My life saviour......

Mummy & Javier

Me & Jayden, (don't know why he cannot pose with a decent expression.. must make all these funny funny faces)

After bringing the boys for the MacDonald ice-cream, we headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers