Saturday, February 27, 2010

Letter B (Lesson 6)

For our lesson today, we did 2 crafts which is a boat and a bug craft. We started with the bug craft using plaster.
I assisted him to paste the plaster on the paper as he still cannot handle the plaster very well. once he wanted to paste on the paper, the plaster will become crumpled.
Next, we add in the goggly eyes for the bug.
Our 3 cute little bugs. I drew some stars and moon for the bug, Javier also want to add in some cloud on it.

Next, we did a boat craft, I cut the shape the day before to save time
Javier applying glue on the cut out shape to paste on a construction paper
When I was not looking, he uses the crayon to draw on top of the glue :(
Our blue boat in the blue sea
We also did some button stamping on the Letter B.
And paint stamping would lead to Javier messing with the paint. He told me he want to do a hand stamping also, which I gladly help him.
He saw me using the paint brush to apply the paint on his hand. As so call 'monkey see, monkey do', the little monkey also help himself with the brush and apply the paint on his own hand and stamp it on the paper.
We did a fun activity of blowing the cotton wool
Our last activity for this lesson is sorting m&m, and definetly Javier favourite activity for today.
I put 5 colour bowl from ikea and tell Javier to sort the m&m according to the bowl colour.
He was not really concentrating in sorting the colour, he is more interested in eating. So i took the m&m and ask him which bowl should he put. You know what he told me???? He say put into his mouth!!!!!! Oh dear, my little greedy boy... But he still managed to sort all the m&m with some help from mummy.
After sorting, I let him have some of the m&m which he quickly stuff it himself in mouth. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers