Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Letter B (Lesson 3)

Today is another fun lesson on Letter B. Javier really enjoy the activity that we did today.

Painting the outline of Letter B

Mummy help him to paint most of it as he keep painting in one spot only.
I get Javier to lift up the letter foam and revealed the B beneath it.
Our completed work of Letter B
Counting numbers - I drew the bug head the night before to save time.
Next we use the chop to stamp the number of body on the bug.
Javier looking at the bug counting sheet
I let him do some stamping on the paper, he like it very much. Stamping all over the place.
(Just some idea for doing stamping, I keep the medicine bottle or other bottle to used as stamper for my activity.)

The counting worksheet
Mummy is so bad, seeing Javier so happily stamping on the paper. I took the stamper to stamp on Javier face and body. He keep laughing when I stamp on his body. Following my act, he started to stamp on his own body also. :0

Look at the the smiley Javier, he is really having a fun time with this activity. He like mess, the messier the better for him.
B for binoculars
I cut out some shape for Javier to paste on the toilet rolls. While doing this craft, I also teach him about the shapes. After pasting the shape, he apply some glitter glue on it. Next mummy punched 2 holes for to tied the string.
BBBBBB surprise!!!!!
Before I opened the box, I told Javier to close his and don't peep. When I say open, then he can open his eyes. He is such a obedient boy, follow my instruction so seriously. :)

Our B box consists of blocks, butterfly, ball, brush, bear, book and bird
We end the lesson with a ball activity. As you know lah, mummy is not a sporty person. So I just anyhow kicked the ball to Javier. Even little Javier laughed at the way I kicked the ball. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers