Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Terrible 2!!!!

I am not sure whether if Javier is going thru his terrible 2 stage now. But he is really testing my patience everyday. If he wants me to get something for him, and I say 'no', he will scream at me and even want to beat me. It is really difficult to get him to listen to me now. I gotta keep calling him and talk loudly to him before he will response to me. He is really mischevious, keep distubing gorgor and use things to hit his head. Not only that, he really like to overturn gorgor meals. Today he overturn his soup and follow by his bowl of rice. It is really driving me mad!!!! I was so angry that I beat his hand and scolded him very fiercely.

I wonder how long would this last????? Hiaz.... Sometimes I really feel tired taking care of the boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers