Wednesday, February 17, 2010

大年初三 万事如意

Today, we plan to have a quiet day at my my in-laws place. But as it turns out, my in-laws place was packed with relatives and friends of my mil after we arrived shortly. But my kids are glad to have some other kids to play with. My mil cooked a nice lunch for all of us.


Eeek....

A nice shot of me and Javier
Mummy say cheeze wor... why you give me a sleepy look??
Such a sexy pose, mummy never teach him to pose like that leh... I keep laughing when I see him pose like that

I just realised that Jayden is really good at doing different poses
My 2 boys.

A wide spread of food cooked by my MIL, very very yummy especially the 猪脚醋.

The boys playing the snap popper, when you drop the tiny pcs of popper on the floor, it will explode and make a 'pop' sound. Javier like it alot and keep throwing the popper on the floor, whereas for Jayden he was so scared of the sound that he went to hide inside the house.
4th Uncle family
The boys playing with Kelin, they like her alot. Keep sticking around her and chasing her around.
Chicken... plants... fishes...
大姑 & Javier
My cheeky little boy keep hugging Kelin
Looking at 大姑丈 changing the bird cage
Javier playing with the storeroom door and shape sorter toy, he even sing the 'twinkle twinkle little star' song while playing the sorter toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers