Sunday, February 21, 2010

大年初八 发发发!!!!!

What a busy day today! First thing in the morning, we went to my father's place to 拜年. Javier has a fun time playing with the dog and Jayden have a fun time watching 'disney channel'. The dog was so scared of Javier that he went to hide inside the bedroom when Javier attempted to bully him by throwing cushion at him and slapping him hardly on his back.

Intially Javier was still abit scared of the dog, he would pat him gently.

He started to warm up to the dog when he realised that he is a very friendly 'friend'. And that is when the 'bullying' started.....
My father and Javier. He is so scared of him, that he refused to let him carry initially.
A picture with my father
After visiting my father, we went to my in-law place for lunch. When we arrived, we saw my mil making ang ku kueh. My boys wasted no time and join in the fun of making the kueh too!
My mil making 'ang ku kueh' for the praying to the "天宫" tonight.
My boys playing with the dough and stamping out the various shape from the cookie cutter.
Poor Javier, gorgor took all the cookie cutter away, and only left him with this big kueh mould.
But my little boy is easily satisfied, as long as he have one, he is happy.
I saw this really beautiful flowers grow by my mil place.
The cooked 'ang ku kueh'

After Javier went for his nap at my mil place, me and hubby went back to our house to do some cleaning up. I was telling my hubby, all people do spring cleaning before new year, but we opposite leh... do it after new year. :)
We went back to my inlaws place at around 5.30pm to pick up the kids to watch the lion dance at my brother's place. When we reached my brother's place, the lion dance have just started. It was so loud, my boys were really scared, especially Jayden.
The show has just begun.
Jayden was nowhere in sight, he went into hiding with my niece glenda. Both of them are really scared of the 'lion' and the loud sound.
We were sitting right in front of the 'lion'. Javier say he is scared, but his eyes is fixed on the them and watching them danced.
The lucky number' 9358'
My sil & Javier
After the lion dance, we went back to my inlaws place for dinner. Really tiring from the dashing here and there.
The final thing for today is ' 捞起'
Even before we started to '捞' yusheng, Javier have already started eating the crackers.
In action.... haut啊!

After the yusheng, we left our inlaws place as it was getting late. The boys were already very tired on the way back. Jayden almost dozed off inside the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers