Monday, February 22, 2010

Letter B (Lesson 4)

Due to the New year festival and Javier falling sick for these few days, We have stop homeschooling for 1 weeks plus. I seems to have lost the momentum for the homeschooling and feeling quite lazy to start the activity with javier. But nevertheless, I am adamant to start it again today. But we will take it slow for today activity.

We started the stamping of letter B.

I bought this alphabets stamp from causeway pt popular.
Jayden also joined us for today lesson as he is not feeling well so I did not let him go to school.
The completed work done by Javier, Jayden and Mummy.
Next, we do a craft on bumblebee
Most of the bumblebee are coloured by mummy, Javier helped me to put on some dots on it.
I used the pipe cleaner for the bumblebee antenna and stinger at the bottom base of B.
Adding the wings using black construction paper and baking sheet.
Putting the goggly eyes on the bumblebee
The bumblebee
After making the bumblebee, we sing a song on bumblebee. Javier was so happy, he pretend to be a bee and fly here and there when I sing the song. :)
Next, we do another craft on bus.
First, they paste the wheels on the bus

Follow by pasting 4 windows on the bus.
Our bus.
We sing the song "The wheels on the bus" after making our bus craft. My boys like this song alot. When I sing this song, Jayden would sing with me, while Javier play with the bus we have just made.
The last activity for today is sorting buttons. I gave Javier some black and white buttons. Then I show him how to sort the colour and put into the bowl. With a little help from mummy, he did it very well. He got all of it right.
Jayden was also very keen in this activity, although it is abit too simple for him.
After we end our lesson, Javier keep playing with the bowl, he take all sort of things and put it inside the bowl.
'Big' or 'small'..... haha... are we gambling???? Haha... of course not! I am just asking Javier to guess how many buttons I put underneath the bowl.
We have a fun lesson today. I realised that Javier enjoyed the lesson more when Jayden is around. He is very protective and caring for his gorgor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers