Monday, February 1, 2010

Dinner at Ajisen Ramen IMM

Dinner with 2 little monkey really not a easy thing. Javier refuse to sit in the highchair, keep saying want to come down. I have to entertain him and coax him with all sort of excuses to keep him inside. While for the elder monkey.. keep climbing over to the table behind to play with his Ben 10 toys, not very interested in the food. Hiaz... it took us almost 1hr to finish our dinner. After which, I went to fox shop to shop for some clothes for my boys, but not much nice design now. I only managed to get one pants for Javier. Next I went to Kidsmall to buy 2 sets of new pyjamas for my boys for the new year. Cos wearing new pyjamas on the eve of chinese new year marks a brand new beginning for the coming year, and hope that the YEAR of the TIGER would be a smooth sailing year for them also. Of course, for me and daddy also lah!!!

A nice photo of me and my 2 boys, as it it really difficult to take a good picture with the 2 of them looking into the camera.
Bubbly Javier

Mummy & Bubble Fish Jayden

A new look for Jayden, instead of being cheeky today, he want to look like a bubble fish

Our food is here.

Javier is trying out the sushi

He is very adventurous in trying out new food. Whenever he sees a new dish, he would want to try it out.

It was a nice dinner, except that the 2 naughty monkey running here and there. But life without them would feel so empty for us. So although we got to run and shout at them, we really enjoy it and loving every bit of our time togather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers