Sunday, November 7, 2010

We are on our way to JB City Square….

Instead of nuah-ing at home since we did not have any place in mind to go, we decided to head to our nearby neighbour-Johor Bahru for some shopping and lunch. Although there are so many choices for restaurant to choose from, my boys prefer MacDonald to anything else. So off we hopped there for our lunch.

After our lunch, we went to popular to get some stuffs, Javier was busy choosing the books that he wants, but slowly and ultimately rejected by me lah. So in the end, he got himself a Animal puzzle which he loves it to bit!!!! 

D told me there is puppet show at the atrium, and without hesitation, we brought the boys down to level 1 to watch it, as I am sure they would enjoyed it alot! And true enough, both of them are so engrossed in the show.

The clown and the sweet little teddy bear.As the Teddy sing “If you happy and you know it” song, Jayden was busy singing and doing the action also. Javier decided to give up his stroller to gorgor to sit while he sat on a ikea stool.

After the puppet show, my boys went to do some art. Jayden decided to do the Sand Art while Javier did colouring activity. These are the stuffs I bought at popular @ JB City Square.Javier favourite activity at the moment!! Fixing this animal puzzle.  P1070457P1070460 P1070466These are the books I bought for Jayden. I did not managed to get the full set for the reading series and the workbook.

After we came back from JB, Javier asked me to open up the puzzle, and from then on, he would be found busy wit this puzzle whenever he is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers