Thursday, November 4, 2010

3rd PV Assignment – Excursion to The Helix Bridge and Watching Movie @ Marina Golden Village

Woo hoo.. I received my PV assignment last Sunday and was thinking “this must be the most relax and easy assignment since we are going to watch movie.”

Well, it was really a easy assignment today as bringing the P6 kids to excursion is much easier than bringing P2 kids(my previous 2 assignments are with P2 kids), as they are older and much more independent. However, given a choice, I would much much prefer to be bringing the P2 kids, cos they are much more innocent, cute and fun! I enjoyed myself better with these younger kids compared to the P6 kids.

I arrived in school at 8.15am, arrgh… it was so early.. and normally I only woke up at 8.30am. :P

Our first stop is the Youth Olympic Park (nothing special here). We just take a stroll here and took some pictures.Next, we proceed to The Helix bridge. This bridge link the Marina Centre and Bayfront areas, completing the 3.5km walking route around Marina Bay. The weather was still quite cooling as we walked along this bridge. :) So we just took our time walking and admiring the nice scenery.But Mr Sun decided to make his full appearance when we are on our way to Marina Square. And moreover it was a long distance to walk from The Helix to Marina Square. Sweat sweat sweat!!!!We watched “MEGAMIND” at Marina Golden Village.

Frankly speaking, it is such a long time since I last step into a cinema to watch show. :(Hmm… The show is great and very entertaining.. I think the kids enjoyed it alot, judging by the laughter heard while watching the show. However, I nearly dozed off in the mid of the show, keke… well it might be I am too old for this type of show or I am tired from waking up too early! :P Just a short introduction on this animated movie: This animated movie is brought to you by Dreamworks. When super villain Megamind defeats his archrival Metro Man, the world should be his. But instead, Megamind falls into total despair. It turns out that life without a rival is life without a point for him. So, he creates a new superhero rival, Titan. Unfortunately, the new hero wants to be a super villain, too. Caught in the middle, star reporter Roxanne Ritchi asks the tough questions: Who can we turn to? Who has what it takes to stand up to this menace? Who will defend the innocent? Megamind! That’s who.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers