Thursday, November 25, 2010

Kuala Lumpur Trip (21-24 November 2010) - Day 01

D got a last minute plan for a business trip to KL, so he asked me whether I am keen to go with him. Actually I was feeling in dilemma as I really cannot bear to leave my boys behind and go alone (especially Javier who is really very clingy towards me). 

When I brought them to my PIL place today, I was feeling really bad as I saw Jayden crying so badly and blocking the gate to stop me from going. On the other hand, Javier was much calmer, it might be I have been repeatedly telling him that he would be staying with 'his ah ma’ and he has come to accept it. He only whined a while and then said goodbye to me.

And so after hard-heartedly bidding goodbye to my boys, we started our way to KL. One of the reason that we drove there is because I cannot make up my mind to go alone or bring my boys along. So in the end D decided it would be much flexible to drive there, as we can still bring the boys with us if last minute there is a change of plan. 

It was a long 5hr drive, and luckily we did not lost our way… When we reached Sheraton Hotel, it was already 5pm. We quickly proceed to do our check-in.

 

 

 

 

The hotel interior looked grand and cosy and the service is excellent.Refreshment for the hotel guest.Ample of cosy armchairs for the guest to rest and a TV corner. Free usage of the computers with free internet. Me taking a rest while waiting for our room. Our room is spacious with King size bed. Great!!!! The bed is very very comfortable.Our bathroom.

Our tummy is rumbling with hunger, so we decided to head to Sungei Wang Plaza for our early dinner. We chose “大人餐厅”, as the food in the menu looks quite good, it might be we are so hungry.. anything looks good to us.As is is still early, the restaurant was not too packed. However shortly after our food arrived, the crowd started streaming in.Our food, other than the fried bread, all the other food taste great! I did not have time to take picture of Sungei Wang Plaza as I was too busy shopping. The clothes are really trendy and CHEAP! Mostly the clothes are selling at RM25 (which is equivalent to Sing $10) D comment that I have gone mad shopping like craze, and asks me how long would it take me to wear all of the clothes that I bought there! :P

I happened to see that 光良 is having his promo tour at the atrium. I managed to catch a glimpse of him.  We are feeling hungry again after walking for 3hrs. When it comes to shopping, D really cannot stand me, because I never seems to get tired from shopping. His face only light up when I say ‘ lets grab some snack and then back to hotel to rest’. :P Although it is almost 10pm, it is still bustling with people on the streets.But we need to go back to hotel for a rest to charge up my energy for my next day shopping spree while D need to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers