Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A game of Monopoly

Monopoly…. it seems so distant to me now. It is a game which I loves playing when I was young… I am sure most people played this game at least once in their life. It is that popular during my times.

This Junior Monopoly was brought more than half years ago. But the lazy mummy only decided to bring it out of the storeroom today. My boys were so so excited to see a “NEW TOY”!!!! Soon we start our game. It started with 4 players, but later ended up with only 3 as one of them is more interested in sabotaging the game (and you can guess who is the sabotage king). Jayden reading the chance card. Our little ‘sabotage king’ decide to play with the little yellow house!Jayden was so comical throughout the game. I kept seeing him counting his money throughout the game… he must be thinking “ If only these notes are real money… I can buy so many Ben 10 toys or Animal Kaiser Cards.” :P

And the winner for tonight is none other than JAYDEN!!! So winner got to have a slice of chocolate Indulgence cake from Secret Recipe. :) Enjoying his cake.

A series of picture showing my funny boy eating his cake! 1. Taking a big bite. 2. Aiya, use fork so ley chey.. use my hand easier. Yummmm….  3. Mmmmmm (shutting his eyes), this chocolate taste heavenly…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers