Friday, November 26, 2010

Playdate with Stella (Part I) Kidz @ Play

Since it is school holiday now… it is time to meet up with other kiddies for some great fun. We met up with Stella for a playdate at Northpoint shopping centre. My boys have great fun playing with the ever bubbly Stella.

She is definitely one cute gal full of expression. She is always making funny faces to make us laugh. :P The two kiddo. Javier was not very keen to play with them, actually ever I since I came back from my KL trip, he has become really cranky and easily irritable towards me and of course clingy towards me!

Chasing easy other. It is only towards the end of the water-play, that Javier began to enjoy himself.  The boys goes marching….I like this picture!   Busy looking at the water-hole. Nah.. they are waiting for the water to spray out!play17 Let me zip for you!!!! Com’on!!!! Let’s zoom down the slide. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers