Saturday, November 27, 2010

Kuala Lumpur Trip (21 – 24 November 2010) - Day 02

We started off our day 2 with a sumptuous breakfast, the widespread of food is really tempting….but we are really small eater for our breakfast meal as we normally skip our breakfast back home.

These section is the main course.The bread and cake section. I just couldn’t stomach much food so early in the morning. So this is what I ate with a half bowl of porridge.

After our breakfast, D went to the office… while I went back to our room as it is still quite early.

I began my solo shopping spree at 11am. This is the monorail station. This station is just situated less than 5 mins walk from the hotel. Since I would be spending most of my time alone, thus I feel that taking the train is much safer.And my destination is Bukit Bintang. Most of the shopping mall in my visit- list is clustered around this station. Taking self-portrait of myself while waiting for the train to arrive.Finally, the train is here. Sungei Wang here I come!!!!! I shopped non-stop from 11plus till 2pm, however I don’t feel hungry although it is quite late now. Perhaps dining by myself make me lose my appetite. So I decided to have a simple meal of Filet-O-Fish set which I only ate half.These are my loots.

After shopping for a while after my meal, I went back to the hotel to drop my stuffs and wait for D to knock off. We went to Lot 10 to shop about, frankly if you do visit KL, you can drop this shopping mall. There is not much variety of shop inside the mall and mostly are branded stuffs.

But we do find a gem in this mall which is the “Shabu One” Restaurant which is a Taiwanese Steamboat Buffet. It is relatively cheap at RM25++ per pax.The selection of food is really wide… looking at it, I really had a hard time deciding what to eat and I was so full at the end of the meal. The wide variety of vegetables. The best part is that we can make our own sauce!Different type of powder, sauce, gravy…… The meat Section. There is so many type of noodle to choose from. The seafood section. We chose chicken herbal and Tom yam soup base.  This is my dessert at the end of the waist bursting meal. :PChristmas decoration can be seen all over the shopping mall.

After our meal, we decided to take a stroll along the busy KL street to burn off some extra calories. :P

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the steamboat restaurant look interesting with the wide variety of sauces. So you "shop till you drop" for the 2 days you were there, keke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keke.. the steamboat buffet is really nice and quite special. Weijin eyes nearly pop out when he saw all the shopping bags. haha...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers