Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sesame Street Musical Show

It is the time of the year where there is a great many of musical show in shopping mall. Since I cannot possibly bring my boys to all, I shortlist a few of the characters that they like. And Sesame Street is one which  both of them likes.

We went to Sembawang Shopping Centre for the 1pm show today, and it was so crowded with kids!It was great, my boys enjoyed it alot.

Javier even dance and shake like Elmo. We managed to get a photopass for a photo shoot with the characters. My boys were so excited! I am so proud of Javier, he is so brave today, he did not cry when we went up close with the characters and he even shake hand with Elmo and ‘high five’ with Ernie after the photo taking. Although I can see that he is still a teeny bit scared of them.

We bumped into Stella who is there watching the Sesame Street show also. Javier was so happy to see her, and the both of them play togather at a pushcart which has alot of toys on display on the floor.Now then I realized that Javier is holding onto Stella hand…. ;PPlaying Peek-a-booTwo Cutie.. with Jayden lost in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers