Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas at Changi Airport T3

After watching the Sesame Street show, we decided to pop down to Changi Airport.

Right now, there is a Christmas fantasy theme where there is a magical teapot feature right in the middle of Terminal 3’s Departure Hall where we can experience hourly light-ups complete with exciting effects (however, when we were there, we did not managed to see the hourly light-ups.)Javier was so super duper happy inside the car while on the way to airport.

Saw this nice wallpaper and decided to get my boys to pose for me. But it is just impossible to get the both of them to pose for me!!!!! :( Monkey face is what they do best….We went to Popeye for a snack before we proceed to see the magical teapot.

While waiting for D to buy the food…. something embarrassing happened…. Javier turned to the man sitting on the table beside us and says to him “Uncle, can you stop watching Tom and Jerry.” Oh gosh… I was so embarrassed! :( Totally engrossed in watching the Tom and Jerry show. Me and the boys. We took some pictures at the magical teapot before we wondered off to the SLIDE. Since Javier did not meet the min height requirement of 1.1m, I slide down with him. He enjoyed it tremendously after 1 try. He kept saying ‘again’ after we slide down. But we left after 2x slide as Jayden was feeling cranky and refused to play the slide again. He was pestering us to bring him to the TV corner to watch Cartoon Network.

While Jayden was watching his show, I brought Javier to the playground since he is not interested to watch the show at all. We left at 4pm for Giant Tampines for grocery shopping. However we will be back next week for the  Christmas Fantasy Castle!

From 4 December 2010, there would be a Christmas Fantasy Castle for a heap of bouncy good time. We simply need to present a receipt with any amount spent at Changi Airport. The castle is open from noon to 10pm daily at Terminal 3’s Departure Hall Row 11. Yippeee, can’t wait for next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers