Sunday, November 28, 2010

Kuala Lumpur Trip (21-24 November 2010) - Day 03

Again, the wide spread of breakfast buffet welcomes us early in the morning. It is refreshing to find that the variety of food for today is different from yesterday.  

The cosy dining area. A big cup of cappuccino for me which surprisingly don’t know what trigger me to order it as I am not a coffee type of person. Just me and D with our food. I am not sure what is this, it looks like soaky cornflakes with raisins and fruits. Frankly, I it taste yucky….. My breakfast.

For my today agenda, I would be going to KLCC and Bukit Bintang Plaza. It was quite easy to get to KLCC by LRT, the Dang Wangi Station is just 10 mins walk from the hotel.  After a 5 mins train journey, I reached the Suria KLCC.  Inside the mall, it seems very much like Takashimaya which housed many branded store and other brand and shop which can be commonly found in Singapore.I saw a toy room inside Isetan, a great place if we are bringing the kids along for the trip. One of my favourite place.. I love going to book stores. I managed to get some books for the boys. The Christmas bears in the Harrods store. PETRONAS Twin TowersKLCC Park

It is a nice place to take short break after getting tired from all the walking inside the mall. It has various amenities such as a children's playground, symphony fountain, wading pool,benches, patterned foot-paths and sculptures. Again, I have an unhealthy meal of KFC today which I only ate half the meal. I hate dining alone, it feels so lonely….

After I left KLCC, it was raining cats and dogs… luckily there is a sheltered walkway from KLCC to the monorail station. The very very long sheltered walkway which took me 20 mins to reach the monorail station. I took the train to Bukit Bintang Station for my 2nd round of shopping!!! :P I managed to grab some great bargains at the MPH book store.. more books for my boys!!! :)

After D knocked off, we make our way to Berjaya Times Square for another round of shopping. This is a very big mall which I did not really shop much, reason being that it is late, and also D is not a shopaholic like me… so I gotta match his pace also lor.

Let me give you a rough idea of how big it is.. it is almost 4x the size of Takashimaya! The shops at BTS is pretty much like Sungei Wang Plaza selling mostly ladies apparel and it is cheap. It is a great place to shop for lady. Me and DChristmas decoration. Posing with the snowman. The FOS, its big…. but I did not managed to get anything. D posing with the car display inside the FOS store.

We have a BBQ dinner tonight. It may sound ridiculous and funny… the mall is so so so big, we cannot find any restaurant!!!!! Everywhere we go is clothes, clothes and more clothes. It was only until we walked into another section of the mall, that we saw restaurants and eatery, and I was so hungry! Our Deluxe Pork SetSpecially-made in house sauce Bbq-ingWatermelon JuiceFried Bacon- Yummy

My comment of this meal, it was not fantastic but at least it was still ok. I think for D, he is quite disappointed in this meal.

We saw this indoor theme park in the mall, and the roller coaster ride sure looks scary.

That’s how we spend the last night in KL… and it is time for rest…. so back to hotel as it would another long drive back to Singapore tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Nice, I like shopping alone too! Only then can concentrate and really get what I want!! Hahaha~ Usually when hubs tag along, I sure cannot get anything with him staring at me, I can see the bubble in his head,'DO you need another bag!?'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with you regarding the 'hubby part'. When I shop with hubby, I can feel his stare even though he is standing outside. That make me so uneasy and gan chiong....So ended can't get anything.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers