Friday, November 5, 2010

Marina Bay Link Mall

Actually our main purpose coming to Marina Bay was not to shop in this mall. Firstly, most of the shops were not open yet. Kinda deserted when we went into the mall. Our main purpose coming to Marina would be share in my next post. :)

Nevertheless my 2 monkeys sure have fun inside the very deserted mall! While waiting for D to get something from the car, the 2 monkeys were already climbing here and there to warm up their body. An wired expression on their face… Make me wonder what are they looking intently at, although from what I see, nothing special to give such reaction.The partially open mall, where half of the shops here still under renovation. Javier doing his dance and fooling around with Jayden. Christmas decoration can been seen everywhere in town now. Festive mood reminding me that Christmas is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers