Friday, November 19, 2010

Last Day of school

Today is the last of school for the kids, but to Javier it also means he won’t be seeing his “Little Friends” next year. As I have mentioned in my earlier post, Javier would be going to a new school next year January. I know he would miss his friends and the teachers….

I wanted to take some pictures of him with his good friends, but it seems ‘Mission Impossible” with 4 kids running about. So these are the best pictures taken today!

Well, now I am already anticipating for our play dates with Javier’s friend during the school holiday, as I know my boys would love meeting up and playing with them.Javier’s pal – Bing Heng – He plays well with Javier while Jayden really adore him. I have never seen Jayden so caring towards any kids. Today I saw another side of Jayden which surprise me. He was so doting towards Bing Heng, machiam like Bing Heng is his little brother. Frankly speaking, I seldom sees Jayden treat Javier so nicely… And of course, this is my little boy enjoying his biscuits.Javier’s pal – Stella - A very comical and pretty girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers