Monday, November 15, 2010

Ikea Chicken Wings!!

When we popped down to IKEA, Christmas has already descended there with all the Christmas decoration everywhere. We love IKEA Chicken wings, and we purposely make the trip down there for our dinner tonight. And guess what, all the chicken wings are sold out! Oh, what a disappointment…..

I decided to separate the 2 boys to minimise the noise pollution. So Jayden followed D to buy food while Javier busy posing for me to take pictures. ;P  We were a teny bit disappointed that we did not get the wings, so ended up we order just some nuggets and fries. Both of them were pestering us to buy soft toys for them, but it was flatly rejected by us. Personally, I know that they were cast it aside after having them for just 1 day.The slide, which they slide down countless time. Messing on the bed which is full of tigers. Jayden grabbing a handful of mini soft toys playing with Javier.

I feel that I am so tired after bringing them out just for a short period of time. Perhaps I am not feeling too well with runny nose and it just so happens now is my “ time of the month” which explained the tiredness. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers