Sunday, December 19, 2010

Shop.. eat..shop..eat in JB

It was a last minute decision to go JB, and this time we did not even check the traffic condition before going… And so ended up we were stuck in the very bad traffic jam from Singapore custom to JB custom for about 1hr. 

We were really famished when we reached Nijyumaru (yes… we are back here again after our last visit which is about 2 weeks ago) and without further ado, we quickly order our food.Side dish was served first and my boys were busy with the carrots, not feeding themselves but busy stuffing the carrots into our mouths.Another must try dish as recommended belongs to Ebi Misoyaki or Grilled Prawn with Miso Glaze. It has a salty and buttery texture from the miso,which goes awesomely well with the two juicy king prawns. On first bite, it taste heavenly, but taking the 2nd bite onwards, I feel that it taste abit too salty for my liking.Fried Pumpkin- Still my favourite!!! Nice, yummy….. Kani Maki- Another of my favourite. D’s Chicken Katsu Don The boys grilled Salmon set Just me and my boys after a satisfying meal.. Our meal came up to RM87 which is equivalent to S$37 which is quite reasonable.

After that, we went Permas Jusco for some shopping as Javier went his pants in the Nijyumaru restaurant and we need to get him new pants to change. And quite luckily I managed to get 2 long pants (I have been searching high and low for a long white pants and I was so lucky to find it here) and a pair of shoes for Javier. Well, for Jayden he is not interested in clothes, he just wanted to get a Ben10 toy.The boys went for animal rides soon after we made the payment.. Well actually Javier has been eyeing this for a very long time! :PHe wanted to ride on this hippo and it was not working and ended up he chose the dog.while Jayden chose the elephant.We met a Santa Clause who was going around giving out sweets, and Javier was eyeing on the sweets but did not dare to take it from him and kept bugging me to get some for him. :P Jayden with the Santa Clause.

And our trip doesn’t end here… we drive to another mall which is the 1st visit for us. When we reached Sutera Mall, it was already 5plus. Actually this mall may looked big on the outside, but inside it is really not much.. but I still managed to get a bag, a belt, a hair band for myself, a ben10 school shoe for Jayden and a number chart for Javier. :D

Next, we went to the 2nd level, where there is mini playground and kiddy rides.. and this kept the “BOYS” busy for half hr. Merry go round Enjoying their shooting session.

We were not feeling hungry and D and Jayden has been busy stuffing themselves with puff and bread with milo at Toast Box earlier on and Javier wasn’t in the mood for eating. So we decided to have some snack at Secret Recipe.  My mushroom soup.Javier licking my spoon. Cheeze Choz Chocolate Fudge Hot Chocolate My boys enjoying their cakes.

We make our way back to Singapore at 9pm. And the Jam was terrible again, and thus it took us 1hr plus to reach home. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers