Wednesday, December 22, 2010

冬至

“在冬至这一天,是 一家大小一起搓汤圆,汤圆滚好了先祭祖先,然后一家人一同 分享,象征圆满丰收,融洽温馨的意思”

I feel that today is such a joyous occasion to spend some time with close family members, eating some 汤圆 and chit chatting. Thus I decided to bring my boys to my brother’s place today to let them play with my nieces. I think it is quite fun for the kids to roll and make the 汤圆 themselves. Although my boys did not get to make it, but at least I let them try it which they did not quite like the taste. :(These are the 汤圆 made by my nieces.

Besides that, we also enjoyed very nice eclairs bought by my SIL. Javier was so excited to see it, he spy his favourite chocolate on it! Hmmm.. Butter cake or eclairs????? He was still a little unsure which one to eat at first….But after taking a bite on the eclair, his verdict is …. Hmmmm… I think I like eclairs!!! And it was nice of my MIL to cook and brought over the “Braised Duck with Sea Cucumber” for us for our dinner.

It was really a day of eating and chatting… and I believed talking can really help in de-stressed and make me feel less frustrated and feel more calmer.

And Lastly, 祝大家冬至快乐!!!!

4 comments:

  1. My Yvette very ungrateful one!

    I went market and buy and wanted to let her try making it. She didn't want to and the best of all was, she didn't even want to eat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha not weird la, when I am young I don't like the plain tang yuan too. And my mom always FORCED us to eat it. I only like the SWEET soup! hated the plain tang yuan!! Heng nowadays got those with sesame and peanut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucas throw the tang yuan at the corridor, alot of ants!!angry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. keke.. I guess all our kids don't like the traditional tang yuan. Frankly, I also prefer tang yuan with peanuts filling de. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers