Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A day in JB Part I - Yummy Food.. Shiok

It was really a day for eating yummy food. I went JB with Xiu Yan aka Bing Heng Mummy, she really knows where to find good food in JB. Our first stop was to this coffee shop which serves really nice 面粉粿。This is definitely a must try if you come to JB!!!!! I am already starting to miss it this morning. :PThis is the coffee shop, business is very good here!

This is the sauce which I have to specially mentioned here. It is make up of chopped garlic, chilli padi, lime juice and light soya sauce. When you add it into the 面粉粿… wooo.. shiok shiok shoik…!!!! And do remember to add in the black vinegar also.. Alright, I confess I had to swallow a couple of times while typing because the picture below triggered off the memory. Well, you can imagine the taste, sour.. spicy… simply mouthwatering good!!!!!This is my lunch! While my boys ate this.

It is located:
新天面粉粿 (皇后花园分店)
19, Jalan Penderkar 17
Taman Ungku Tun Aminah
Business Hour: 8.00am-9.00pm (closed on Monday)

After having our fill, we went for some shopping at 五福城- I Feel boutique. The  clothes are nice and trendy and I managed to get one 3/4 pants. Although I wish to get more clothing there, but after trying a few pieces, I look really fat and ugly in it.   :(

Next, we went to Jusco for some shopping as it is ‘Jusco Member Day today’, things would be relatively cheap today. But, hey wait… it was so packed in the store, it prove to be quite challenging to push a stroller amidst the mountain of people inside. So finally, I just grab a long jeans and a polo tee for Javier, pay and exit. So this marks the part 1 of our JB trip.

2 comments:

  1. i went on Monday, not so crowded..malaysia mien hun kueh ho, very very delicious de..miss KL one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooahh look so good, I must join u ladies when I go back again in June keke ~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers