Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Just me and Javier shopping togather…

Chinese New year is just 1 months time away… So I guess now is the best time to shop for my boys new year’s clothing. Since Jayden is away at my MIL place, I decided to bring Javier to United Square to do some shopping. It is much easier to handle 1 kid myself instead of towing 2 kids with me.

Indeed it is a fruitful and eventful day for us. :) Basically Javier is a very well-behaved boy if he is alone with me. Javier posing for me before we set off for our shopping trip.

As our main purpose is clothes, I combed the whole United square for any nice clothes and managed to get 3 shirts from a shop at B1-63A  Vallee de Papillons. If you are looking something different from the normal prints but flowery shirts for your boys, do check out this shop.  I also managed to get a shirt from Cotton On for Jayden. I saw a few checkered shirt which is quite nice also, but limited size left which is not suitable for both my boys. (I shan’t show the pictures of the shirt I bought now, let this be a surprise on my Chinese New Year post. :P)

So now, shirt matters is settled, I just need to get some pants and my boys new year attires is complete.

We went for our lunch, follow by window shopping at ELC, popular and Toysrus. And I managed to get a puzzle for Javier. Javier wearing a sunglasses.

Finally the kiddy ride which Javier has been waiting for. So after shopping for 4hrs, we decided to head home. But before that I meet up with D at Causeway Point for our dinner. It was a really eventful trip home, cos Javier was napping all the way to Woodlands Station.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers