Sunday, December 26, 2010

Gladys 8th Birthday Party

It was a very busy day for us, rushing here after attending the wedding lunch. My boys have been looking forward to this birthday party since they knew about it. They were even singing a birthday song for Gladys on the way here. :P

As we were early, we went to my brother’s place first.. oh in case you are wondering…. the party is held at the function hall at the void deck.Getting ready for the party wearing the party hat.

The nice party ware of princesses and Ben 10.The birthday gal Gladys with Javier.

It is not party time yet, thus the boys dashed to the playground for a round of playing. The kids.Our future supermodel- Glenda. :) She looks so cute when she did this pose for me. Javier enjoying the slide. Actually he wasn’t feeling too well for the past 2 days and we just brought him to see a doctor in the morning.… and I was very glad that he only became cranky towards the end of the party. Jayden!Most of these yummy food prepared by my SIL, My mum and My SIL’s mum. It taste great! The snacks which was a great hit with kids and adults. I like the eclairs while Javier fancy the chocolate.

Well.. it is finally time for some action and to show off our creativity.The ingredients for the cupcake decoration.Our first little gal Natalie having a go on decorating the cupcake – and she wanted to make a Elmo.My boys were so excited and couldn’t wait do one themselves. Javier’s Elmo cupcake.He was looking so satisfied, that is because he has just wolfed down 4 Elmo’s eye which is make of chocolate. Jayden decorating his cupcake, when kids is hard at work doing something.. they really look like a pro. :P Jayden ready to take a bite into his freshly decorated cupcake.

Let’s take a peek in the lovely strawberry shortcake birthday cake. :) I managed to get Javier to take a picture with Gladys.This sweet little gal was so cute.. once she saw me holding my camera, she flashed her sweetest smile getting for me to snap. :) The pressie for the kids for the game playing.Me and Javier. It was really tough to get him to take a picture with me nowadays.

Sitting in circle, ready for the unwrapping present musical game. We passed the present round and round. The kids was having so much fun tearing open it.When the game ends, all the kids got a present and Javier got a Transformer watch.Blow Blow Blow….My brother’s family

Finally it is time for singing the birthday song for our birthday girl. Cake cutting followed.We got Glenda to take a picture for me and D.

We have a fun time at the birthday party. Thanks for the nice food, the presents for the kids… we enjoyed ourselves tremendously!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers