Saturday, December 11, 2010

Jumbo Seafood @ Riverside

We have a dinner date with my hubby family… and not surprisingly we are late for the date again. Well let’s put the lateness aside, I did try my best to be on time for our date…Once Javier woke up, I tried my very best to feed my boys and get them ready in a record time of 30 mins.. it is not easy.. but I succeeded. :P Javier looks like a little malay boy when he wore this outfit… but I like it! :)

Its a long time since I get them to pose for me before our trip.

When we reached Jumbo, we were already 30mins late. :(  Business is very good, the place was packed. Do make a reservation if you want to dine here.This is one of their recommended dish.. it is nice. And I ate alot of it.The apron is so cute! So now you know what we’re eating by just looking at the apron! :P

Of course, this is their signature dish - chili crab which most of the diners would order, but not for me. I am not a crab-y eater, but I do like to dip the bun with the gravy.And this is the bun which goes with the chilli crab. hmmmm. well I think all the bun were gobbled up by my boys. …keke… It’s a bit too sour for my liking, but I like the aloe vera cube in the drink. Ok. This satay is quite normal. Although this is one of the recommended dish, I don’t find it very nice. This is quite special, worth to give it a try.It was well-cooked. I guess this dish was specially ordered for me, cos people who knows me well know that I like to eat Kang Kong. Almost 3/4 of it was eaten by me.    It was crispy and coated with sticky sweet sauce.

After our dinner, we took a stroll by the Singapore River. It was quite cooling with the light breeze blowing. Nice place to take pictures of the night scenery. They were sitting quite high up, Javier was already feeling abit scared. When Jayden tried to hug him and shake him a little. He began sobbing and want me to carry him down. A while later, he had totally overcome his fear, and sitting happily admiring the scenery. X’mas Decoration everywhere.

There seems to be a “In” things playing by youngster… its looks like a kite with a lot of lights on it, using a remote to control it. (will upload a video later to let you have a clearer idea of what I am saying)The man in my family were so fascinated by it. Just know at D and Javier expression…. “Like Father Like Son” We took a picture by the river. Javier was so uncooperative, he refused to look into the camera. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers