Saturday, December 18, 2010

Learning Parts of Car

In conjunction to our transportation theme, we do a learning on the parts of car. I show him the individual card for the different parts and at the same time use a toy car to show him the actual part. In this way, he can visualize and relate the picture card to the actual car better.

I printed a list for the different parts of the car and get Javier to cut it out himself to brush up his cutting skill.These are the labels he cut by himself. And I am glad to see that he can name most of the parts of the car after doing this activity.The word table consisting of picture cards, toy car, colour pencil and word label.He would do his own colouring and pasting of label onto the booklet. Of course I have to assist him in the word label as he can’t read the words yet. For example, he would choose a label and I would read out the word to him, then he would point out the part to me. The ‘Parts of Car’ booklet done by Javier.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers