Sunday, December 12, 2010

汕头海鲜 @ Toa Payoh

After watching the dinosaur show, we were really famished, so we decided to have Dim Sum at 幸福饮茶结 @ Toa Payoh as suggested by my hubby sister. However when logowe reached there, we found that 幸福饮茶 has already ceased their business here and replaced by 汕头海鲜 . Since we are already here, we decided to give this place a try.

Upon entering the restaurant, at a corner… Some drums are set up for the diners (mostly kids) to test out their drumming skill. It was making such loud noises as we are having our meal that it becomes quite disturbing to the diners when some of the kids hit the drums real hard.

eat01Some great spot for taking pictures. This is a picture of Javier with his 姑丈, as you can see that Javier is looking quite moody with his pacifier in his mouth. That is because he has just woken up from his very short nap, he did not even want to play with the drum.

We ordered a great variety of Dim sum and I find the food  is quite average only. Among all the dishes, I find that the Durian Prawn roll is quite special. We also ordered Braised Sliced Goose Meat Teochew-style which my FIL liked alot. But I don’t like the taste of it after trying one slice. eat18My boys entertaining themselves with my phone instead of running about, at least it gives me some peace while I eat. :P

Located at:
Swatow Seafood Restaurant
Blk 181 Toa Payoh Lorong 4
#02-602 (next to Toa Payoh Library)
Singapore 310181

2 comments:

  1. ya me too! :) I think there's some other branches in Singapore. So we can still eat the yummy Dim Sum there. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers