Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Eve Dinner

No plan and nothing exciting for the New Year Eve for us, instead we just have a quiet dinner of steamboat and BBQ at my PIL place.It is really mouth watering to see the whole table full of food.

The wanton and Roasted meat prepared by my MIL. Time for some bbq-ing.. My all time favourite is bbq-ing the food rather than cooking it in the soup…. although it is much much less healthier and definitely more oily.

Beside the steamboat, my hubby’s sister also bought a cake for the boys, but Javier was not interested in it all at all but Jayden love cakes and ate 2 slices. Javier ran off after taking a very small bite, and Jayden saw it and finished it for him. :)

We did not have plan to go anyplace to join in the countdown as it is crowded everywhere. And I hate crowds and moreover D is not feeling well… so off we go back home for a early nite!

Anyway.. I would like to wish everyone a “HAPPIIIIII NEW YEAR!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers