Sunday, December 5, 2010

X’mas at Airport T3

Christmas is just around the corner and everywhere is bustling with activities. We decided to bring the boys to the Christmas castle at Terminal 3 since they enjoyed it so much last year.

Before that, so we decided to dine at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe to replenish our energy before all the bouncing and jumping.Luckily the queue was not too long, we managed to get a table in 15mins.

While waiting, my boys are monkey-ing again. Some fun and comical moment while we waited for our food. One moment they can be playing togather happily, and the next moment, both are seen quarrelling and fighting!. :P Still waiting….. Javier likes to browse thru the menu and told us he wants to ‘eat this’ or ‘eat that’.Finally our drinks is served. My boys favourite----- ice milo, just that this is not a normal ice milo… but a milo dinosaur…. :) Woo…. Jayden eyeing on the milo.Our food…. not very yummy but at least my boys likes the soup noodle. The rare moment where Javier decided to self feed.After stuffing our tummy with food… time to hit the jumping castle…. “jumping castle… here we come!!!!!!” Up I climb… and down I zoomed… It was fun.

We went for the slide again and the queue was very very long today. So we only play the slide once.My little Kung fu boy. Birthday kiss for D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers