Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Titi Eco Farm Papaya & Lemon Juice

I was introduced to this Papaya & Lemon Juice some time ago by 1 of my friend. It is really good for treating constipation. I did not really see the results upon drinking. However after Javier consumed half a bottle, I started to see a noticeably change in his bowel. He started to poo every 1-2 days, and the poo is no longer as hard as before.

From the initial stage that I gotta force him to drink to now that he is loving this drink. Every time when I pass him this cup of juice, he will say it is orange juice and gulp down at one go. :D

3 comments:

  1. Hi may I know where we can get this? My gal has bad constipation problem too! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I bought this from a organic shop near my place at admiralty. :)

    Maybe you can checkout other shop which sells organic food, they might have this too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers