Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sunny yFried Rice with Roasted chicken

I cooked a real simple dinner for me and D tonight mainly due to laziness, while I cooked noodle fish slice soup for my boys.

Fried Rice
Ingredients (It was a last minute decision to cook fried rice, thus I just used what I had on hands, which is very limited)
- 2 bowl of cooled rice (I refrigerated the cooked rice for 2 hrs)
- Hot dog
- 2 egg
- Cooking oil
- Light soy sauce to taste

Steps:
1. Heat up the wok with some oil, scramble the eggs and set aside the wok.
2. With the balance oil, saute garlic till fragrant. Add hot dog and fry for a while.
3. Add rice and stir-fry with all the ingredients including the scrambled egg. Add light soy sauce to taste. Continue to fry for few minutes until the rice is evenly coated with seasoning. Off the fire. Dish out.
4. Enjoy

Roasted Drumstick
Ingredients
- 2 drumsticks
- Oyster Sauce
- Light soya sauce
- Sesame Oil

Steps:
Marinate the drumsticks and kept in the fridge for 2hrs.
Roast in the oven at 200degree for 60mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers