Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hello Swan!!!!

It’s been sometimes since we pay a visit to the swan at the Swan lake Gazebo @ Botanics Garden. And I bet that my boys would surely love this trip, and boy was I 100% right!!!!

We woke up bright and late and on top of the lazing around, we finally make our way to Botanics Garden at 10.45am. Before dropping by at the swan lake, we stop here for the boys to see some fishes and of course vast amount of spaces for them to jump about….

From my previous experience I realise that swan loves vegetables over bread, so this time round, I brought some vegetables along for my boys to feed them.  And my little helper decided to carry it for me. They were walking here, dashing there, trying to locate swans in the lake, but was pretty disappointed when they couldn’t see any initially. So I decided to snap flowers along the way while the boys try to spot their target.  This is the big swan lake. Upon hearing D said that he saw some swans further up, Jayden couldn’t resist dashing there.

Oh finally, they saw their beloved swans, they were so excited and couldn’t start feeding it. And Javier was a teeny bit too excited and aimless in his throwing that the vegetables landed on the swan instead. :D Not long after, the boys completed their task of feeding the hungry swans. But Javier wasn’t convinced, and started to dig the bag trying to find some more.  But we know better, he did not managed to find any lo. The beautiful graceful swan.   D snap these 2 pictures of me with the boys and I heart it.

A very kind family gave them a bag of fish pellets, so they started their 2nd round of feeding. I guess the swans were pretty hungry, as they vied with the fishes to eat it. I never knew that the mouth of the catfish is so big. They were opening their mouth so wide waiting for the pellets to be thrown into their mouth. :P

Although there isn’t any food left to feed the animals, but my boys just love sitting their looking at other visitor feeding it. It was a nice trip, mainly due to almost zero meltdown from Javier. yeah.. we had a peaceful afternoon. We will be back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers