Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bento #14 Starry Doggie Bento

My boys love the sandwich Bento which I prepared for them, so I cannot resist doing one for them again today. :D Today I decided to do a doggie face for them.

(Consists of Sandwich (I used a cup to cut out the dog face), cheese eye, and mouth, choco for the eye balls, grape for the nose. Beside that there is starry apples, jelly and m&m for dessert.)

And of course, when they were happy to see it. Jayden gobbled up all his stuffs in no time (just that he decided to give the cheese eyes and mouth to Javier)

I guess action speaks louder than words… seeing them happily eating the food which I prepared for them is a great motivation for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers