Friday, July 29, 2011

He’s sick!

He’s tired.. I’m tired! We are both tired due to the sleep deprived!!! Javier was feverish throughout the night and coughing very badly, I feel so heartpain to see him waking up numerous time due to the bad cough and vomited twice. As his fever was quite high, I gotta wake him up in the middle of the night to feed him the medicine, and luckily he was cooperative and did not fuss when I wake up.

Looking sulky when I told him that he won’t be able to go to the excursion.

As predicted, he was disappointed and unhappy that he is going to miss the excursion. He was even throwing a mild temper and we had a rather funny conversation.

Mummy: Javier, you are sick today. So you cannot go excursion, ok.
Javier: No, I want to go! I want to go with Tiffany!
(Just for your info, Tiffany is his so call girlfriend in school. :D )
Mummy: But you are sick.
Javier: (softly) I already told Tiffany I going.
Mummy:
(giggling to myself, he really likes this girl. He will bring candy or cookies for her.)
Javier: All my classmate going. (sounding very disappointed), if you don’t let let me take school bus, I will fly to my school myself.
Mummy: ????? (I think he watch too much cartoon) How you fly?
Javier: Like a bird!  Very fast one!
… So I explained to him again.
Javier: Ok, I call Ms Evonne and tell her.
(Finally accepting the fate that he won’t be going….)

Dozing off on the sofa when we came back from the market.

His fever was super high in the evening at 39.8 degree! :( But at least he was still active and playing with Jayden.

4 comments:

  1. Wah so young already a cassanova!! Haha so sweet la, sick still thinking of gf first!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahaha... he is super in love with this girl. :P
    Everything also 'Tiffany this.. Tiffany that'. He even told me where she stay... cos that girl take the same sch bus. faintz arh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha he is that 泼出去的水 liao ~
    Hopefully Jayden is more mommy boy keke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahaha... Hopefully next time he won't be a 花心大萝卜! kekeke... :}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers