Saturday, July 23, 2011

A mini excursion

After the i-creative class, we went to my Pil place as today my nephew is officially 1 month old and we miss this little cute baby after not seeing him for 1 week.

Of course, the kids were enjoying themselves while we were there, fishing, cycling, watching show and seeing the chicken.

Despite the hot weather, the kids doesn’t mind one bit and wanted to do some fishing.

Taking a break after fishing for more than half hr.

After the break, time for more play… Both of them went cycling and scooter riding while Jayden prefer to laze on the sofa and watch show.

I guess the reason my boys love going to my pil place is that there is so much to do over there and of course all of them dote on them so much and most importantly no ‘homework’. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers