Friday, July 22, 2011

Alphabet Match Book

Javier likes to follow Jayden to his taekwondo lesson despite that I kept asking him to stay at home to read books, play toys or do activity with him. But he is rather adamant about his decision and insist on going with Jayden. Perhaps he love the freedom to run about or play the playground with other kids if he go there.

So today I prepared a alphabet match book for him to do there. He was pretty cooperative and willing to do it. Initially he cut out the letters himself (good for fine motor skill), but halfway through he doesn’t want to cut anymore and wanted me to cut it for him. So I cut it for him while he pasted it himself. It was pretty easy for him, while he paste he would sound out the letter to me and sing the letter-land song too.

His completed work  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers