Thursday, July 21, 2011

Under the sea craft time

My boys love doing craft especially this type, where they got to stir, dip, mixed as many colour as they like and getting messy all over the place. In fact they asked me quite often for it which I seldom say ‘yes’ lo. Cos it really get very messy!!!! :P

Although its already 9.30pm when we came back from Jayden Berries Class, but to the boys, the night is still young and we are really in the mood for some craft. So here we are with our stuffs….. ready to do some serious painting and stamping.

We started with some sea animals stamping in red paint (Jayden’s favourite colour)

Rolling

Using body sponge for our craft also.
 
These are some fishes which I had cut from the dishcloth.
 
We did some stamping with it but the results were not that fantastic and doesn’t really looks like fish.
       So Javier decided to use the red paint to roll over it.

Dipping his hand in the yellow paint to do finger painting.

Jayden drawing his under the sea painting with a bright yellow sun, pink sea creature and green seaweed. It’s fun to do craft with my boy, just that mummy is the one that gotta clean up the mess after it. :D But as long as my have a fun time, I am happy to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers