Monday, July 18, 2011

Salt water experiment

To go with our learning for this month, I wanted to do a experiment with them to show that it’s easier to float in salt water rather than plain water. Which is due to the salt water can hold up more than plain water. 
Try this experiment to see for yourself.  You'll need: 

  • 2 clear, wide mouth containers
  • warm water
  • 1 cup salt
  • we use egg, lime

I told my boys to dip their finger into both container to have a taste of the different water. They gave me a really yucky look when they tasted the salty water.

We had fun trying out this experiment.

2 comments:

  1. LOL - we did this experiment with our no.3 in Pri 3 for his Science project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keke... what a concidence! :D My boys were pretty excited and throwing stuffs into the water when I did it with them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers