Tuesday, October 12, 2010

We went JB again!

Yes, we went JB again…. but this time with my 2 little monkeys. Actually my main purpose is to go to the City Square Popular to get a series of Chinese story books. (Arrrgg… I realize that I miss one book…book 8!!!!) This set of books uses the same technique as Peter and Jane book to teach Chinese. Thus I was planning to use it to teach Javier Chinese. I also managed to get a step by step drawing book to teach the boys how to draw animals (This book was a hit with them!)

It was difficult to get them to pose pictures together, as the both of them are forever looking at the different direction and wanting to stand at different places to take pictures!!!! :(

When we reach JB City Square, it was already 8pm, so we quickly went to Popular to get the books. And so coincidently, we ran into my MIL and here friend who was shopping in Popular too. :) My boys were so excited to see them and ran to me and told me about it. The 2 boys even pester my MIL to get them “KINDER JOY” and books for them. (which of course my MIL bought for them!)

We went Season Cafe for our very late dinner. There was a promotion going on for a Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal. Our meal per pax is so cheap at less than RM8 per person. The food was nice and so cheap!!!!! The toys that come with the Kinder Joy Chocolate.

My boys busy looking at the books which my MIL bought for them.  Jayden got a Ben 10 Book. Javier got a SpongeBob Squarepants book.

Our meal consisting of Fried Beaded Chicken Set, Spicy Fish Spaghetti, and Baked Chicken Mushroom Rice.   To end our trip, I took a picture of my MIL and Cai Xia Aunty. We reached home very late at 11plus and we quickly prepare the boys for bed.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers