Sunday, October 24, 2010

Our Sunday goes like that (Part I)

The unbearable heat and the really bad haze make us drop all the plan of going outdoor activities. So after cracking my brain of any fun places, I decided to bring them to Singapore Science Centre since they have never been there before.

But before we pop by there, we decided to have our lunch at a food center at lakeside. I reckon it must be quite a popular food center, it was so crowded and we have to wait almost 10mins to get a table.

While my boys went exploring nearby, they ran back and told me they found a pineapple plant. I was asking them ‘are you sure?”

And here it is, the mini pineapple plant. It is so mini and cute… it is the first time I see such mini pineapple.

While performing his kung-fu kick, he accidently hit Javier’s face! :( Little Javier was sobbing and complaining that GorGor have kicked his face.Jayden with his mouth full of rice.

We ordered a Bah Kuh Tet and a Black Soya Pig Trotters.  I find the food so-so only, despite that the business of this stall is very very good. Me and Javier. He was feeling so happy after telling him we would be bringing them to Science Centre after the lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers