Sunday, October 10, 2010

Water Play @ Water-Venture

It was a well hidden place from the bustling city…. It wasn’t until that I read from a mummy blog did I know about this place.

Firstly, the place was not crowded even on weekends, we have the water play area almost all to ourselves until another family joined us. :) The place was big, ample of space for my boys to run and burnt off their energy. Just that we reached there at the peak of the hot hot sun at 12pm.. but my boys did not mind one bit. Soon they were dashing to the water even before changing to their swimsuit.

There is a bridge for a stroll to view the green scenery of greenery, but we did not make use of it as my boys couldn’t bear to leave the water. Javier was anxiously loading water into his water gun. Hmmm…. ready for some action!!!! But gorgor was so bad!!!! He psycho Javier to give his gun to another boy to play. So ended up Jayden was busy water shooting with another boy leaving Javier playing by himself.Well.. Never mind, Little Javier always managed to find things to entertain himself!!! He loves lying in the cool water. Still busy playing with his new friend. Happily playing with the water. Just me being bo-liao.. asking D to take pictures of me since my boys were busy with their activities. Now chasing each other….

Me and Javier.After the family left, Jayden have no khakis to play with… Me and D

Having soak in the hot sun and water for close to 1.5hr, we finally left the place at 1.30pm. My boys love this place so much, they were already telling us to bring them there again! :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. Is this at Lower Seletar Reservoir park?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jillian,

    My boys love playing there!

    Btw I popped by at your blog. Nice pictures taken at the park! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers