Friday, October 22, 2010

Taekwondo 5th Lesson

Jayden is still deeply in love with his Taekwondo Lesson, he would not miss it for anything. Today I decided to bring a coloring book to keep Javier occupied, so that he won’t be running all over the place. While I can take some rest sitting down.

And I think I make the right decision, at least it keep him occupied for a good 30mins. Javier and a little boy doing the colouring.

Still busy with his scribbling and colouring.

Lesson Part 1: Learning Punch

Lesson Part 2: Learning the walk and Punching

The 3 best pals Making funny faces and giggling after I took this shot. And they kept making funny faces and asking me to take pictures of them. Weijun hugging Javier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers