Saturday, October 9, 2010

Ikea Smaland

Hmmm… Whenever I sees so many kids queuing to get into this place, I would ponder and wonder… it must be fun inside since it is so popular with all the kids. All the while, my boys did not have a chance to go in, as Javier is too short… and Jayden refuse to go in by himself…. But not anymore! Javier is tall enough now!!!!!

So when my niece told me they would be popping by Alexandra Ikea Smaland. I was very eager to tag along. And I was right… Jayden was having a ball of time chasing and running with my nieces and other kids. He was practicing his taekwondo kicks inside as well.. which I warned him using my stare! :P to stop this act!

Little Javier was sobbing away when he went inside. Both my nieces were trying to pacify him and bringing him to play and even carry him to stop his crying. But I guess he was too scared to play since I am not allowed to accompany him inside. So he was ‘out’ within 5 mins he went in. :P

Relax… Well said… Place for the kids to play and relax!!! While we Parents can sit down and sip a cup of coffee and relax as well. I hope Javier would overcome his fear and dare to go in with Jayden on the next visit! The 3 of them enjoying themselves.

So me and my SIL brought Javier to the toys section to play some toys instead.Crawling through the tunnel.  Playing with the toys….Hammer Hammer Hammering!!!!

Well, after 1 hr of play, the kids were thirsty and famished. They were busy gulping water.Jayden and Gladys were busy with the iphone game… Jayden is now crazy over the “angry bird” game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers